The St. Pius X M.O.M.S (Moms Offering Meaningful Service) is a group of moms who participate in service and social opportunities within the parish and school. It is a great way to discover and participate in parish activities as well as meet other parish/school moms.
- Provide volunteers for various parish events such as the Summer FunFest and Pasta Friday
- Host social events for families such as the Easter Egg Hunt
- Create service events for families such as assembling toiletry baskets for local homeless shelters
- Provide support for parish and school families in crisis or families with new babies through prayer requests or meal trains
- Keep members up to date on various parish and school opportunities
The group communicates complete by email and does not hold regular meetings. If you are interested in joining our email list, please contact us.
Contact: Martha Wharton