Supper Club is a great social activity that has been around for 8 to 10 years. It is an opportunity for members of our parish to spend quality time with one another in the comfort of our own homes. Groups of four hosts, couples or singles, meet four times during a 6 month period. Every April and October new members join and existing groups are reshuffled.
This is how it works.
- In October and April, participants of the next round will gather for a pot luck dinner. The entrée and beverages will be provided and everyone is asked to bring a side dish or dessert. Children are invited to this potluck. The potluck will be at the O’Brien Parish Center at 5:30 pm.
- At the potluck, you will be placed in a group with 2 or 3 other couples or singles.
- As a group, you plan the dates that you will have dinner at each other’s homes, about once a month. Remember, there is no dinner too simple; you can order in!!!
- You have about 5 months to complete the 3 or 4 dinners.
- Six months later, we will meet again as a large group and be assigned to a new group for the next round.